Open Applications Vouchers for Startups
The deadline for submitting applications remains open until the receipt of applications that reach the limit determined according to the budget allocation defined in the Notice.Form available from November 30th.
This measure aims to support startups, with support for projects focused on promoting business models, products or digital services with a positive contribution to the climate transition through high efficiency in the use of resources, which allow the reduction of pollution impacts, which encourage the circular economy, which constitute new energy production solutions and/or which are characterized by the use of Open Data or Artificial Intelligence, namely:
> Start-up and growth support– Financing for startups in the start-up phase;
> Support for participation in ignition and acceleration programs– Financing of startups that apply for ignition or acceleration programs;
> Support for the development of pilot projects –Financing intended for the demonstration of technology or business/service model, developed by startups, which allows the Startup to demonstrate its technology, proving its effectiveness.
Startups that take the form of SMEs, of any nature or legal form, that were created less than 10 years ago are eligible for support.
Support is granted in the form of non-refundable financing, with the following being considered eligible expenses:
– Costs with existing human resources or those to be hired, intended for activities to be carried out within the scope of the project, up to a value of 75% of the total eligible costs;
– Expenses for accreditation or technological certification of human resources;
– Acquisition of Specialized External Services, such as support services for the digitalization of business processes, marketing services, product and service development, consultancy and other specialized services to achieve the project objectives;
– Acquisition or operational rental of equipment, as well as licensing or subscription costs for software, intended for activities to be developed within the scope of the project;
– Costs for the protection/valuation of intellectual property rights;
– Indirect costs.
The expected indirect costs are calculated based on simplified costs, based on the application of a fixed rate of 15% of human resources costs.
The deadline for submitting applications remains open until the receipt of applications that reach the limit determined according to the budget allocation defined in Point 18 of the Notice N.º10/C16-i02/2022</a >.